The importance of hiring a professional piano mover is inevitable. You can thoughtfully make a decision once you look at the following reasons.
- Professional Piano Removalists take care of your piano while general furniture movers treat your precious instrument as a piece of furniture
- To move your piano, professionals use specialized equipment whereas furniture movers rely on straps and are likely to cause damage to your instrument
- You get the exact quote in advance from the specialist while general furniture carriers may ask for an unexpected hefty price quoted by an hourly rate post to moving
- Specialist piano movers transport your piano safely and securely with protective packing while furniture movers treat it like any other item, hence increasing the chance of damage
- Professional Piano Removalists adhere to their schedule. On the other hand, with general furniture movers you end up with no guarantee of a timely transport.